We are an organization consisting of grassroots activists that believe in individual liberty and that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. The sole purpose of government is to protect individual liberty and those unalienable rights. We are dedicated to bringing the federal government back to the limits placed on it by the US Constitution. We believe in restoring the sovereignty of the States to their rightful place as defined by the 10th Amendment. To that end our mission is to educate the public, vet and educate candidates running for office, hold elected officials at all levels of government accountable, grassroots activism, and collaborate with a coalition of other TEA Party / Patriot Groups to further our goals. We are Pro-Marriage, Pro-Family, and Pro-Life.
1) Restoration of the republic to the form defined in the Articles of the Constitution. Repeal of any and all laws, regulations, executive orders, resolutions, and ordinances that conflict with the Constitution or are based on powers not enumerated in the Constitution. Removal and elimination of any and all programs, departments, bureaus, and agencies for which there is no constitutional allowance. Barring passage of any legislation that is “repugnant to the Constitution.”
2) Reassertion of the preeminence of the sovereignty of the States over the federal government as stipulated by the 10th Amendment in the Bill of Rights.
3) To pursue a policy of fiscal responsibility at both the State and Federal level. All tax levies must be apportioned equally.
4) A repeal of the 16th and 17th Amendments.
5) To pursue an immigration policy that permanently seals the border, deports all those in the country illegally, and increases the opportunity for legal immigration. We seek to make English the official language of the United States.
The Rock River Patriots meet on the 2nd Friday of the month in Jefferson County. Because the size of our group has grown, the location of the meeting is posted on the website and notification is sent via email after a meeting location has been secured.
To become part of the group and to be notified of our events contact us at:
Rock River Patriots
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Our Mission: “Defending Our Constitution and Taking Back Our Government”